The North Shore Crisis Services Society has been supporting women and children fleeing abuse for over 35 years – sadly even today, there is a constant and ongoing need for these services.
At our second annual the Gala of Grace we hope to raise funds to provide support and resources for the Society, as well as community awareness and social engagement for our cause.
Join us at this vibrant celebration for all of the women of the North Shore! Gather your girlfriends, coworkers and the special women in your life, put on your prettiest Spring party dress and enjoy an afternoon of laughter, love and community engagement.
– welcome cocktail reception with live jazz performances by Amanda Wood
– silent and live auction, with a carefully curated selection of local treats and lovely things
– emcee Kaitlyn Herbst from Global TV
– featuring a luncheon keynote by performer, Mary-Jo Dionne, reminding us that, at the end of the day, we get by with a little help from our friends. In this custom-crafted talk, Mary-Jo will take us deep into the heart of all the reasons why surrounding ourselves with those positive women we call soul-sisters, lies at the crux of our personal wellbeing. By the end of it, there’s a very good chance we could all be humming a Beatles tune or two. (“We get by with a little help from our friends… Oh, we get by with a little help from our friends.”)
– three course luncheon prepared by the Pinnacle Hotel
To purchase your ticket please visit www.galaofgrace.ca
Tickets are $125 per person or $1,000 per table of 8.